Saturday, March 20, 2010

READY or NOT

Ready or not...here comes the pictures. I have been away from blogging for about a month now, but I think I have finally caught up. Thankfully I have been too busy to take many pictures, so once I caught up from January vacation, I am back on track...at least for a little while. I just posted a LOT of posts to catch up and complete our vacation. In the coming days, I will try to get up some more recent pics that I have taken in the last few days. Sorry about being gone SO long and for posting SO many in one night. I have just been very busy with the girls, Church, volleyball, and volleyball and work. So enjoy the pics!!

This was the start of our vacation with Grandma and Pap in Naples, FL. We went there after our time in Orlando, and spent a week with them. The girls were just dying to go swimming (as it had been a bit chilly while we were in Orlando).
Well, the water here wasn't anything to brag about...it was plain COLD. I refused to get in it (unless, obviously if I had NEEDED to get in, I could have) But as you can tell, the cold didn't stop these girls from getting in. They got in, but didn't stay in for long. They actually enjoyed dancing outside of the pool...which I caught on videotape. Sarah was in the most.
Mary got cold pretty quickly and opted to "chill" on her beach towel.
Finally Sarah decided to join her...and that was the end of our swimming in Naples, until we hit the beach the next day. :)
Gotta LOVE Florida in January!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Cute little swimmers you have there! :D