Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm gonna miss this

One night last week Jude went next door for me...to get us ice cream. I told him to get me a small if one of the owners was making it, or a medium if a worker was (b/c the workers just don't get it made like the owners).
Well, the owner took his order, but Jude thought he would have an employee make it, so he said a medium choc. cone. This is what I got!! (the owner himself, made it for me)
In case you don't realize just how BIG this cone is, I took a picture next to a light switch so you could see. (when Jude saw this, he ordered a smaller sundae for himself, and I gave him the top off of this)

Boy am I going to miss this!!

GOTTA LOVE STERNS SOFT SERVE!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma Jill Urso said...

You may not have an ice cream store next to your new house, but you've got the best sled riding hill around right across the street!!! Oh, and of course, lots of Urso's within a 10 mile radius!! Tell Sterns to beat that. :-)

Laura B said...

There sizes can't be beat! I ordered a small sundae, and couldn't get over how big it was last week!