Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter Fun

Not sure why the pic uploaded first, but oh well.  After this, I think they are in order.  (I am having trouble uploading like I used to, and can't get used to the new way) 
 We do our Easter Bunny celebration after church so that Daddy gets to experience it with us.  This time the girls couldn't find their baskets, but they did find this. 
 Its a picture of the Easter Bunny out by our camper...must be a clue!!
 So off we go to check it out
 Come on Dad, let us in!!
 Looking left and right
 I think we found something (but its not a basket)
 Its new hula hoops
 But surely there are baskets somewhere around here
 Looking HIGH and LOW
 And everywhere
 In the process we also found Tangled...the Easter Bunny also got that for us!!
 Checking out our loot.  Found both baskets, the 2 hula hoops and the movie!
 Posing with Dad in the camper. 

 The girls got a new wind suit (outfit), a kite, pencils, gold fish, a plant, glow sticks, sticker books, and I can't remember what else in their baskets. 
Hope everyone had a great Easter...we sure did!