Saturday, June 18, 2011

I am still living

I'm sure some of you are wandering since I haven't posted in over a month!  :O   But, yes, I am still living.  I am still snapping pics, just haven't taken the time to post any lately.  We have been SO busy and thing aren't slowing down, so bear with me for a bit.  Every other week this summer from the day Mary got out of school, I have something MAJOR going on.  So on the "down" weeks, I get to catch up on laundry and yard work.  Have I mentioned the BIG yard projects I have been working on...well if I haven't mentioned them before, don't worry, I will have pictures, one of these days.  Oh and I am working too amidst all the craziness.  I work for the Disney Store and love my job.  So that is my excuse for the lack of pictures...hopefully this week sometime I will be able to get a few posts up.  For now I am off to get two little girls showered and ready for bed, then I need to work on Church Camp stuff.  Toodles!

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

I know you're busy and will enjoy blog posts when you have time to do them. :)

I was tickled to get some scrapping in today. I don't do it nearly as often as I'd like...but sure do enjoy it when I do. :)

I'm assuming you'll all be going to camp soon. Have fun! :D

Laura B said...

Isn't summer time so busy! Glad all is well and will be looking forward to seeing pictures when you have a chance!