I think everyone knew it happened, I just never posted pics. On Mothers Day Miss Mary fell down our steps and broke her wrist. A few days later we were getting it casted. They were very kind and let her pick 2 colors. She was tickled pink...and purple!
It is hard to read, but it really was quite clear in person and did say "SARAH" (and as a side note...do you know how hard it is to write on a cast? I had the roughest time signing it)
As another side note...the cast is LONG GONE and we are not looking back. She did great, but it is so nice not having to shower with a bag, skip swimming and deal with the heat of it. This was her first cast, and I am praying it is her LAST cast!!
1 comment:
How sweet that Sarah was the first to sign Mary's cast. I'm sure you are all glad to have that chapter behind you!
Post a Comment