Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fun times at the beach

Daddy and his Boo. Not sure why, but the girls are both somewhat terrified when they are out in the ocean. (kind of a good thing)
At the pool we call her "Radio" and at the ocean we call her "Rambo"

Attempting to be like the big boys...aka Robert.

CHEESE!!

I will not reveal who is "resting" nor will I reveal who has the crab.

Wouldn't you love to wake up to this blue crab staring at you. (don't worry, it was dead..."somebody" found it in the ocean)

And yes I allowed Jude to take a picture. I was really enjoying the sun, and the great "tanning genes" that I have. It may look a tad red in the pic, but I think it was because of the yellow wall behind me. I defintely was not red. Had a nice golden tan. (my nose got red, but only briefly)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: