Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Disney pics

Here is just a hodge podge of pics from our vacation last month...we started at Disney and then went on the Disney Cruise. Some may have seen these, but I am sure many have not, so enjoy!

Animation Studio in Hollywood Studios. (I think this is Mary's newest favorite spot at Disney) They teach you how to be an animator and even walk you through drawing a Disney character.
Sarah even participated in this one. (for a bit)

Daddy and his girls

Afternoon at Disney Quest...serious business.

Sarah LOVED this virtual roller coaster and rode it over and over and over again.

Mary--not so much. I had to pull her out of it before it even finished. Poor child was probably scarred for life from it.

More animation training

This is Mary's Pluto. (sorry it is a bit blurry)

And here is my Pluto. It was a lot of fun learning how to draw.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I just discovered your Disney blog posts. Not sure why they weren't showing up in my sidebar thingy. Anyhoo, that animation thing looks really cool. I think I could have fun with that. :D