Thursday, April 9, 2009

Great-Great Aunt

Mary and her Great-Great Aunt Norma
I just hope I can look this great when I am in my mid-nineties.
Getting our good-bye hugs and kisses.
We get to see Aunt Norma a few times each year. She stays in contact through email. She is in her mid-nineties and EMAILS, can you believe that. I hope I can be as with it and well, when I reach that great age.
(we have a special bond especially with Aunt Norma, as she was my Pap's oldest sister, and I believe she was more like a grandma to my Dad than anything. He always makes a special point to visit her when he is up, and many times we are able to go with him.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Good job on the Palm Sunday pics, Niece Emily! I especially love the ones with the great-aunts...or great-great aunts, I guess I should say. :o)