The day, the scenery and the company for me was all just PICTURE PERFECT!!
Here is what I had to look at while enjoying a tasty lunch with my two daughters.
Our Church's Noah's Ark Playground.
Mary just tasted part of my hard boiled egg...she was obviously not thrilled with it. (But I give her all the credit for trying it)Here is what I had to look at while enjoying a tasty lunch with my two daughters.
Our Church's Noah's Ark Playground.
Aren't they just too cute in their purple shades? I think Mary was asking me, "What Mommy?"
And here is Sarah with her baby Onion. Can't forget Onion in this post, she is like a 3rd daughter. :) And yes she does have a boo-boo on her head. I think Sarah will tell you that Onion fell off a ladder. (oh the imaginations of children)

No comments:
Post a Comment