Friday, August 28, 2009

Bee and the view

I had picked up a new outfit for the girls before we lft, but kept it back from them until the trip. The first evening we were there, I stuck them out on their pillows, so the girls though Cinderella had visited and left them each a new outfit. Here Sarah is modeling so I could get a picture-didn't even have to tell her to do this one!
We watched the fireworks from the "Top of the World" balcony. (a balcony on the 16th floor of our hotel which was neighboring the Magic Kingdom) The music was even piped over from the actual show at the Magic Kingdom.
A blurry night shot of the castle from the top of the world deck.
Here is an un-zoomed view. The monorail is running on the left side, and on the right, that is Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom. The purple in the middle is the castle. (looks farther than it is) We could walk over in less than 10 minutes. (and thats only because of where you have to enter)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

*Great* pics...I especially love the fireworks shot! And what a fun idea with the new outfits. Such a good mommy you are. :o)