Friday, August 14, 2009

We are still here

We have not fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry about the lack of blog updates. Life has been busy...REAL busy lately. I was in charge of a summer lunch program at the Church, so that took up the month of July, and the 1st week in August, which was also our Vacation Bible School. Got that over, and my brother came to PA for a visit, so spent some time with him, as well as a family reunion in there. Then left for a mission trip to Erie with Jude and the youth (and our girls). That went great besides the fact that Sarah got sick...miserable I should say. She got sores in her mouth that caused her to not eat or drink or take any meds b/c it hurt so bad. Not a pleasant time for Mommy and Daddy...I think we were the ones that needed the meds. :) Now we are home, Sarah is feeling better, still crabby, but seems to be on the mend. Problem is, now Mary seems to have it. She ran a temp off and on all day today and had a small sore in her mouth. We are just praying she kicks this quickly. We had planned to go camping at my brother and sister-in laws camp in a few days, but that is all on hold until we get our girls feeling better. (we did re-pack the camper this evening though, just in case...so we can just up and leave if we are all healthy) I can't tell you how badly we were looking forward to this time with them. We don't get to see them much, so thought this would be nice and relaxing.

So, no picture updates tonight, I was too tired to boot up my laptop and do that, so just gave you this instead. I do have pictures, just need to find a second to post them. Between laundry and holding cuddly girls (which I love that part) I haven't had a free second. And well, since I have one now, I think I will go to bed. I am lacking on the sleep part in my life.

Good Night to All!!

No comments: