Pap got a coconut and the girls wanted him to "crack" into it.
I will say now...I am shocked at how HARD it is to "crack" into a coconut.
He was working HARD and with minimal tools. (we still owe you for this one Pap!!)I will say now...I am shocked at how HARD it is to "crack" into a coconut.
After much sweat and noise...he was able to crack it. Here he is collecting the juice.
And here is Mary's reaction after trying the juice. :) That's MY girl!! (I hate coconut probably more than any other thing...I think I may even be allergic to it. Uggghhhhh, it is turning my stomach just looking back at these pics)
Thanks again PAP...you were amazing!!! I should have videotaped the whole thing, and we could laugh about it many years down the road.

1 comment:
Mary's face...what a hoot! I didn't realize you don't like coconut. Laura doesn't like it either!
Post a Comment