Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paparazzi

One morning while we were in Naples, Jude and his Dad went out golfing. Jill, the girls and I decided to go for a walk. So out we went.
And along our walk, I said to Jill, "Boy wouldn't it be funny if we saw them golfing". Well, shortly after I said that, I saw some movement in the distance...and I mean in the distance. (400-500 yards or more) I thought it looked like Jude and his Dad, and I knew Jude had on a while long sleeve and they both had khakis and black on. But I still couldn't tell if it was them, so I pulled out my camera and zoomed in, and in and in...until I got this. Sure enough, it was them!! (Jude is on the left and Jim on the right)
I was able to zoom in a little closer on the next hole. :) (Jude had to wear the long sleeve because he got burned the first day we went to the beach. He burns so easily and didn't want to be miserable the entire trip, so he just protected himself a bit better...aloe vera, sunscreen spf 70 and the long sleeve shirt.)
Our last shot, taken from the clubhouse...we were much closer for this one...but still not close enough for the guys to ever see us. They didn't believe that we saw them, until I showed them the evidence. Then they accused me of being the paparazzi.
Jude really enjoyed golfing with his Dad, and golfing in January. And the girls and I really enjoyed our stroll through the complex with Grandma. It was the best of both worlds!! (as Mary would say)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

How cool that you were able to get these pics without them even knowing it! :D