Saturday, March 20, 2010

Worlds BEST travellers

I would put my kids up against pretty much anyone as being the best travellers. They are fantastic!!
Now don't get me wrong...they aren't perfect...but we can't complain. We have portable DVD players for them to watch some, we have toys and most importantly, we have snacks.
On this particular trip, on the way home...we hit some major storms on our way out of Florida. We had to sit in traffic for what seemed like forever...only to come upon this flooded roadway. The cars were all having to come into the middle because both sides were so flooded. This pic doesn't show very well how deep the water was.
So, after all that...we were more than happy to get out of Florida and into Georgia.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I'm sure they're better travelers than I am! Glad they do so well for you as I am sure that makes for a much more pleasant trip. :)