We spent the 4th of July in Indiana and celebrated with the Urso's on the 5th.
Grandma and Pap hosted a picnic.
Had to take a picture of the "look-a-likes"
And the DELICIOUS apple strudel that Pap made. Well, the apple was delicious, but the peach just melted in my mouth. (thats why I don't have a picture of it) Yum...I'm hungry just looking at this picture. Grandma and Pap hosted a picnic.
Had to take a picture of the "look-a-likes"
Mary's favorite was the fruit bowl! She steals all the pineapple and strawberries. (Sarah eat the watermelon)
Such a cutie pie!

1 comment:
I've enjoyed all your new blog posts, Niece Emily. Looks like you all had a very nice 4th. :) Nice pic of Jill and Mary, and you're right...Sarah is such a cutie pie. :) That's great that the girls enjoy fruit, and probably a good thing they both have different favorites, huh? :)
Post a Comment