Last week, after VBS I decided to take a break from unpacking and take the girls to a playground...just down the hill from us.
the girls made these shirts at VBSMary was so proud of herself...she finally mastered the firemans pole...and it was a high one.
Sarah posing on the slide.

3 comments:
So happy to see pics of the girls! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you're not "just down the road" any more! Love the shirts the girls made. :) Mary should be proud of mastering that fireman's pole. Yours truly never did! ;) And Sarah is getting to be quite the poser, isn't she? I knew she'd eventually come around. :D
Aunt RIta, I have more pics to come...just need time to get them up. So much other stuff to do for now. We are headed to Kennywood today, so I'll have pics from that too. I'm anxious to get the house a bit more in order so I can post some pics of that too. So much to do, so little time. :P
I am so happy to see these! Miss seeing updates! Especially since all the changes. Love the shirts that they made! Very pretty!
Post a Comment