Saturday, November 27, 2010

50's Day

Recently, Mary's school celebrated the 50th day of school with a 50's themed day. Mary really wanted to "dress up" like they were encouraged to, and she even described how she should look. Lucky for me, Grandma Jill had a little poodle skirt that she made for Alexandra when she was a baby. Yep, this skirt that fit Alex as an almost 1 year old, still fit Mary. Barely, but it did fit. :) It was a cold day and the skirt was short, so I made her wear the leggings underneath.
We just used a scarf we had, and I pulled her hair up in a ponytail. She thought she was HOT stuff!!

And she was so pleased because she was dressed EXACTLY like her teacher. :o (and she was the only kid to have a poodle skirt)
Thanks Grandma Jill for the skirt...it was PERFECT!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Jill said...

She looks great. I made that skirt for Alexandra when she was about 10 months old...hard to believe that Mary was able to get into it....but she looks really cute.