Sorry about the long absence from blogging. I have been quite busy around here. Blogging has fallen on the back burner, but have no fear, I am trying to get caught up. In doing that, I am trying to post some of the more recent pics taken and will back track to some older pictures I have missed in the last month or two. Both my dad and my mom have been here to visit over the last month, we have started a Biggest Loser competition in the Urso family (which I will blog about SOON), I ran out of space on blogger and had to purchase more, I got a new camera (thanks Dad), have taken HUNDREDS of pictures and probably a lot more. Those are just a few of the things that have taken up my precious time lately. I hope you haven't given up on me...I am truly sorry for being gone so long. I couldn't believe when I got on tonight that I only had one post for November. Yikes!! If you are on facebook, a lot of my pictures are on there too, whatever my latest album created was.
Well, I did many posts tonight, have had a wonderful and busy day today so I am saying Good night. Enjoy catching up and feel free to leave a comment here or there. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...our was!! I have enjoyed every second of family time we have had and pray it continues this way forever!!
God Bless,
Em
1 comment:
Glad you're back. I enjoyed all of your posts. A couple of them I couldn't see the pics in, not sure why. Looks like everybody had a fun time while Grandma Linda was up for a visit.
I'm with you...those jellyfish thingies are icky, but fascinating at the same time! LOL
Love Mary's poodle skirt outfit!
Post a Comment