A few weeks ago, I made enough cookies for every kid at *Windy Kids to be able to make a Christmas Cookie Tree. We had seven layers with fillers between each layer for 15 kids. Let me tell you, that is a LOT of cookies. (Windy Kids is our bi-monthly kids program for kids between about 3yrs old and 4th grade that Jude and I have started here...following the same idea as the After School Special that we had at Creekside)
Thank Goodness I had a helper in the morning (and 2 helpers in the afternoon)
She helped me measure out and add all of the ingredients.
Thank Goodness I had a helper in the morning (and 2 helpers in the afternoon)
I rolled the dough and both girls helped me with the cookie cutters. (a special thanks to Kathleen Porter for giving me the set of cookie cutters for these awesome trees)
I took these pictures of the tables of cookies, but failed to take pictures of the finished product, I guess. If I find them later, I will be sure to post but for tonight, they are MIA.
I should mention they turned out very nice and each of the kids enjoyed decorating them with icing and lots of yummy candies.
1 comment:
Love the Chef's hat on Sarah. So cute.
Post a Comment