O.K. So I really love shutterfly now!! I recently posted about them because I heard that I could get 50 free Christmas cards for doing so, and I did it...a little leary, but I still did it. Well, guess what?? (I didn't quite follow the directions to the T, but they gave me a second chance to make the correction) AND I got my code. Not only did I get my code, but this evening I placed my order and FINALLY have my Christmas cards on the way. So if you have been checking your mail daily waiting for pictures of my beautiful girls...have no fear, you didn't miss them. They are still in the works. May be more like New Years cards!! :) And on that note, if you follow my blog and would like a Christmas card, leave me a post with your address or send me an email with your address. I'd LOVE to send one to you. I am so excited about them, and can't wait to see them myself. Have I mentioned how BEAUTIFUL our daughters are? Well, they are!!
O.K. I'm tired and need sleep. (Sarah had a horrible night last night with waking ME up) So, remember...give me you address and you will get to see my FREE cards. (I really didn't believe that it would work, so am THRILLED that it did)
2 comments:
Ok...would love to have a card, Emily!
Lisa Coffey
10133 Allwood Ct
Manassas, VA 20110
I'll send you one Lisa!!!
Post a Comment