Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Fathers Day.
These girls have the best Daddy, and they love him beyond measure!!
(this picture was taken at Annual Conference this year, I have many more to share)
 And here is another recent picture of our beautiful daughters.  Taken right before they got dressed up for the above pic. 
 And here they are with their Daddy.  I think this was from Disney in January, so it is a bit old. 
I also want to shout out to my 2 Dad's.  My Dad has taught me more than he will ever know.  He has been and always will be a great role model.  I hope to be at least half as hard of a worker as he has been his whole life.  
And to my second Dad, who I am happy to call Dad as well, Jim.  You raised the best son a woman could ever ask for...he is the perfect Dad, perfect husband and best friend.   Thank you also for taking me in as your daughter!!    I am proud to be an Urso!   And most importantly to both of you, thanks for being awesome men in my daughters' lives.  They love you both more than you will ever know. 
Happy Fathers Day!!

5 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Very nice tribute to some great men. :)

Roger said...

Great pics as always and so nice for Fathers Day. I am proud to be your father.

Grandma Jill Urso said...

Very sweet words...and I believe you really mean all of them. We are proud to call you an Urso.

Jan said...

so sweet! how blessed!

Laura B said...

Really love those first two pictures of the girls!