Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 1

They had these beautiful statues outside of our realtors office.
 Another pretty one!
 Our back deck...I stepped outside our room and took this
 Looking off the back deck.
 A very nice pool!
 Sarah heading down to the party!!
 A lil putting green
 Alex eating her FIRST wasabi pea (Aunt Rita, I would venture to say these are worse than the peanut...but dad could correct me, and come to think of it, maybe the peanut was a wasabi..but have it known that I did NOT try these nor ever will)
 Sorry for the lovely view, but it was HILARIOUS...and Aunt Sunny took these great pics...I was busy braiding hair.
 After she survived the first one...she was offered $2 to eat another, and did it willingly. 
 Daddy enjoying some golf with his girl (and Ashley)
 After swimming, Sarah got a shower, hence the reason she is in her jammies while everyone else is still in clothes or swim suits. 
 Jack enjoying the pool after a long week at boy scout camp and then an even longer drive to get here. 


I have more to blog, but am off to church...Jude and I are walking down the road to the local Methodist church.  Catch ya later!

3 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Where were you? I'm assuming on a vacation? :) One of those wasabi things would not even be going in my mouth...let alone a second one for $2. I think the girl deserves at least $100. :D

Laura B said...

Hope you are enjoying your vacation! Love that pool! So jealous! Can't believe how big Sarah is, looking so grown up and beautiful!

Roger said...

Wasabi peas are yummy. But I can't imagine you or Rita ever trying one. :-) Have fun on your trip.