Kindergarten held a carnival day at the end of the year and Mary got her face painted. She loved it and really didn't want to wash it away, so I promised I would take her pic and she would make it on the blog. (I forgot to tell her it might take me a month to get it published, but hey, at least it made it. :)
5 comments:
Glad she had fun, and that she made it to the blog! :D
That is so cute! And I must let you know that I've tried to leave comments on your other posts and it won't let me for reason, Laura has the same problem with my blog, goofy stuff.
Great pic. Glad you have a picture that she can look back on.
Loved it! Glad I got to see it in person! :)
yes, sophia likes the co-pilot!
Post a Comment