I know, I know I haven't blogged in a while...sorry about that. Life has been crazy and beyond busy for us. Good news though, as of next Saturday, things should slow down. SO that means after next weekend you may be seeing more of me on blogger.
We have had a gorgeous weekend here. Unfortunately I spent Saturday in a gymnasium instead of outside. (volleyball tournament,. we took 2nd place if you were wandering) The girls spent the day with Daddy and then some friends from the Church. Then we had a dinner at Trinity wishing the senior pastor there, well wishes as he moves on to be a District Superintendent July 1st. (he is actually moving sooner, but will commute..that is why the party was early) It was a great party.
Today we had Church, then some outside time. While Sarah took a nap, Mary and I scrubbed the porch...believe it or not, it was a fun project for us to do together, and it looks better than it ever has before. Then we spent the afternoon playing outside. Spent some time at my Aunt's house (working on v-ball stuff) then off to Grandma's. We hadn't made it up to see her since her surgery. She seems to be doing very well. Moving slowly, but that is to be expected. She really seemed to enjoy the company. The girls enjoyed collecting treasures (aka-pine cones, flowers, rocks and grass) from the yard and drawing them. Now we are back home, watching a toon (aka cartoon) before we head upstairs for bed. If I get ambitious I will post some "old" photos from the past couple of weeks. (I still have Easter pics I haven't posted)
If not, you'll just have to wait. :)
Have a great week!!
1 comment:
I know you've been busy, Niece Emily, so you're off the hook for now. ;o) LOL I'll be looking forward to your pics whenever you get a chance to post them.
And just think...not long now until we get to see your dad. Woohoo! :oD
Post a Comment