Thursday, April 9, 2009

O.K., so I'm a little slow

These were taken a week or so back, and I am just realizing I didn't get them posted. (Thanks Margaret for making me look for a picture for you, to jog my memory)


We were at my Aunt Sandy's house making cookies, finished baking and decided to let the girls enjoy the hot tub. Sarah missed out, because she was napping. We weren't prepared for this treat, so Mary had to borrow one of Ella's swim suits.

Please note this is not a DADDY approved suit!
It was just the perfect size for two little girls, almost like having a mini swimming pool all to themselves. They LOVED it!!
And Carson got to cruise around the porch while the girls swam.

It was a fun day. I left the girls with Amy while I went to practice, and when I picked them up I was informed that she ran the BEST daycare EVER!!! (and they want to return)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Cute pics. :o) Looks like the girls had fun, and isn't that Carson a little cutie patootie?! :o)