Thursday, July 29, 2010

The basement

The girls' corner
Another angle of their play space
Our comfortable corner...where Jude has his projector set up to watch "the BIG screen" (and our stationary bike in the foreground...maybe we'll actually use it more)
Another corner that will be my craft space (but is now a pile of boxes) and you can see the ironing in the front corner and the laundry room through the door. Even with moving I can't get away from that darn ironing pile!
There is still more to the basement, but this is the "majority" of it. It has needed some TLC, but is really a nice space. I have a feeling once we get completely settled in, we will be spending a lot of time down here. If nothing else, I'll be down there ironing! :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like a very nice basement. I like how you have an area of it set up for the girls' play area. Bummer that you'll have to be down there ironing, but at least you'll have a nice place in which to do it. :)