Welcome to the digital tour of our new house. I have been begged for these pictures, so here they are. (Aunt Rita you are TOO quick, I was hoping to have this up in order for you to see, but since you are online as I am blogging, you are seeing it backwards).
Our side porch. Not the best view, but it is a nice space. We have the girls' sand and water table, my gardening bin and a little seating area set up. It is also a run through between the front of the house and the back.Our home on wheels even has a spot (and you may notice the Church in the far background). Because of the shrubs behind the camper, most people actuall don't even realize that there is a house here. It is beautiful and peaceful.
And there is a lot of parking spaces (this is the extra lot below our house. I am standing on the driveway) So come and visit us...we'd love to see you!!
Oh I mentioned that I didn't post the dining room, but I also didn't post the spare room as it is a catch all for now...that and the garage. :) If you come visit, you can see those spaces.

1 comment:
Precious, aren't I?! ;D I was doing some blogging and thought I'd check and see if anybody else had anything new up...and there you were! ;) I enjoyed the virtual tour of your new home. Looks like a very nice house...inside and out...and looks like a nice yard too! I probably wouldn't have noticed the church in the background if you hadn't mentioned it. LOL I think it's nice that it is quiet and peaceful there for you. :)
If I wasn't such a sissy I'd have been there long before now to see you folks and your new home. But you know me and driving. :p
Thanks again for the blog posts. Much appreciated! And now I'm ready for some more. ;D Just kidding! LOL
Post a Comment