And glad Jack had a small quad to ride, even though it did have more power than some of the bigger ones (something about most are 80's and this was a 90)
And let me tell you, Mary used all of its power...on this straight stretch, she gunned it with everything she had!! I was thankful for my Dads camera so I could set it on a fast setting and catch quite a few pics. I think Sunny was telling her to SLOW down girl! I was very grateful to Sunny for taking Mary (and for keeping one hand on the wheel at all times) There they go buzzing by me again. (It was the perfect area, they could basically go down the path pictured above which is their driveway into camp...but they are the last camp, so we knew without a doubt that they wouldn't encounter any traffic) Then they would turn around in the yard and go again, and again, and again! Sunny just kept saying, "this girl has a need for speed" and Mary was loving every second of it. I on the other hand was a tad nervous, but she did great! We had a great weekend away...and Mary will NEVER forget this weekend, thanks to Aunt Sunny and Jacks quad.
Love this! Looks like Clayton and Adelyn will have some riding buddies, someday! :) Love all your posts, it looks like such a nice weekend for you all!
2 comments:
Looks like fun, and a big thumbs up on the helmet. Definitely a must. :) Enjoyed your other posts too. Looks like a pretty place to take a walk. :)
Love this! Looks like Clayton and Adelyn will have some riding buddies, someday! :) Love all your posts, it looks like such a nice weekend for you all!
Post a Comment