Saturday, September 25, 2010

Too cute for a title

So I couldn't come up with a clever title...but these pics just make me smile. While at camp, we went for a walk...almost all of us. I was bringing up the rear and when I walked around one of the last bends, this is what I saw. And yes, that is our little Bee. She was walking with her *cousin* "C" (we call him a cousin because he is my sister-in-laws nephew and we are at all family functions together and I don't want to put his name b/c I didn't ask, but since I am being so vague and all you can see is his back, I think we are O.K.)
He has a little sister, so he is quite used to being around little girls, and so he and Bee really became buddies this weekend. (his mom and dad were just behind them and they were cracking up)
How cute is this??
And there is the rest of the gang, on the other side of the soy bean field...like I said, there were a LOT of us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: