This one cracks me up. To think that exactly ONE week before this, she wanted absolutely nothing to do with getting her face wet. She has come so far. I just hope this next lessons shows as much improvement as this one did.
I am loving swim lessons, just wish they weren't so expensive. But we do realize that the safety of our daughters is worth the expense in the long run...the knowledge of swimming can save a life.
And sorry, but I did post a LOT of videos this evening. The girls wanted me to share them on here, and since I gave up facebook for Lent, posting on here is the only way for my Dad and others that do not live close to see. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I have to agree with you on the swim lessons. Lots of activities kids are in are great, but swimming lessons are a life skill that is so important for children to know.
Great job. Glad to see Sarah doing so well.
Post a Comment