This is MAJOR progress for us. You may say it is nothing, she is just gathering rings off a step, but if you had been at our lessons for the first 3 weeks, you would understand what I mean. I was SO proud of her for taking this leap, and actually getting her face wet!! We haven't got the head fully submerged, but I am content with the baby steps. Baby steps are so much better than no steps! And I do have to say, I think she felt pretty proud of herself after this last lesson. :)
I still have memories of myself diving for rings at the pool at IUP when I was her age, or a tad bit younger. I bet this will stir up that memory for my Dad too. He used to bribe me with M&M's from the snack machine...and it worked!!
1 comment:
It is definitely something! :D Way to go, Sarah! I hate getting my face wet, so I know this is a huge step for her. Wonderful! :D Enjoyed the rocket video too. :)
Post a Comment