Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Evening Walk/Photoshoot

Last evening, the weather was nice and the girls and I had a bit of cabin fever, so we decided to take a walk through the park. We started near the gazebo/pond and followed a walking path. It was a longer trail than I anticipated, but the girls did great, and we really enjoyed exploring. Can't wait to do it again. I wish we had taken this walk when my dad was here visiting, because there were SO many photo ops, that we just couldn't pass. And the girls were in just the RIGHT mood for taking pics. Bee, especially was finding spots to pose for me.
Not only was I finding nice pics to take that evening, I was also keeping my eyes posted for some cool areas for senior pics. I have one young lady already lined up, and hope to get a few more. In this park, the picture possibilities are endless...I love it!!
They are FRAMED.
Just experimenting with framing through some major limbs that were down.
Dad will remember these rocks, the girls really LOVE posing here.
"What a heavy rock to hold, mom!!"
Beautiful girl
Beautiful sisters
I just LOVE these girls!!
It was such a fun evening spent with them.
They both had the urge to "surf" on this rock. And you should have seen their little hips shaking!!
It was still a bit muddy, and I didn't know what obstacles we would encounter, so the girls wore their rain boots.
Americas next top model!
I love this one!
She just sat up there and was SO natural for me...I love it!! (If only I could get them to be this natural for Easter pics, I'd be in great shape)
Doesn't get more natural than this.
Checking out the pond

She picked this area and pose too.
I was experimementing...trying to get their reflection in the pond. WOOHOO!!!
And that's all she wrote...the END

(I am SO thrilled, I just discovered this morning that Picasa now lets me post more than 4 pics at a time...woohoo. Makes posting quicker and easier for me. Be prepared...there may be many more posts coming!! I still haven't posted Disney!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Very nice pictures...and, of course, your subjects are adorable as always! :)

Megan said...

I think I remember those rocks as well...your dad was so proud of those pictures! They are wonderful places to get great pictures