Ready to head into the aquarium
And love the pretty colors.
"Hi NEMO"
This is actually a fish...we had to take a double take, but this orangeish-redish blob that didn't move is a fish. You may notice the tail on the back side (right) and an eye from this angle is almost in the middle.
This guy or gal was neat looking.
Love having our zoo pass so we can go when it is NOT busy, and I can take time to get just the right shots in here. Not something I could do with a lot of people around.
1 comment:
I love aquariums! Water life fascinates me. :) It's so cool how some things are so brightly colored and others you can't even tell they're there. Way cool. :)
Btw, since you don't do facebook right now, you probably don't know that I'm at Laura's this weekend. They're camping and I'm puppy-sitting. :)
Post a Comment