Miss Sarah doesn't have any big news...but she does have ALL her teeth in tact.
But Miss Mary does...she LOST yet another tooth tonight. And this one she lost entirely on her own. I had put a handful of blog entries up this afternoon and was going to stop, when Miss Mary came up to me and explained she was glad her loose tooth was on the bottom and not the top. She said if it was on the top it might fall off in her mouth and she would swallow it. So I had her let me see it, and sure enough it was literally attached by a thread, if that. I said she should hand it to me before she swallows it, and she touched it, and it pretty much fell out in her hands. It was the first one she got out entirely on her own!! Can you tell she is quite proud?
My hillbilly daughter
Pointing to the empty space. (although she has MANY empty spaces now)
I can see we will be frequenting the orthodontist some day!!
And this pretty girl was washing sea shells for me while this was all transpiring. She thought it would be a fun little project, and I wasn't arguing.
No comments:
Post a Comment