So I put a handful of blog entries up this afternoon and was going to stop, when Miss Mary came up to me and explained she was glad her loose tooth was on the bottom and not the top. She said if it was on the top it might fall off in her mouth and she would swallow it. So I had her let me see it, and sure enough it was literally attached by a thread, if that. I said she should hand it to me before she swallows it, and she touched it, and it pretty much fell out in her hands. The first one she got out entirely on her own!! Can you tell she is quite proud?
My hillbilly child with NO teeth.
And Miss Sarah is cleaning seashells for me. She found my vase of shells and decided washing them would be a fun project. I won't argue. :)
She has all her teeth in tact, and is in no hurry to lose any of them.





2 comments:
Well, bummer, the pics aren't showing up for me. Congrats to Miss Mary on another baby tooth gone.
Btw, you had my heart rate going with the "Big News" subject line! Thought that maybe I was gonna be a great-aunt again. :D
I reposted. For some reason, I can not upload straight from Picasa like I used to be able to. Now I have to upload from blogger. I need to remember to ask my Dad about that...it sure is bugging me.
And sorry about getting you all excited. I'm sure if I ever have that announcement (which is fairly unlikely) that I will inform you in another way sooner than on my blog.
Post a Comment