Friday, June 5, 2009

The beginning and the end

This is the last set of Idlewild pictures I have to post. However as usual, they are posted backwards...this was the end of our day.
For those of you not "in the loop", we recently took a "staycation". a.k.a. a local vacation. The first day we took the girls to Idlewild. I got discount tickets through the school, and it turns out this was their grand opening day for the summer. Fortunately it wasn't too bad, especially the little rides that we do.
Sarah was stretching for all that it was worth to be able to reach the handle bars...the seatbelt was holding her back.
And the TRUE end to our day...we got this raft of Dippin Dots, and the 4 of us shared it Mmmmm! Mouth watering!! We love Dippin Dots!!
Now off to Urso Hotel to spend the night...stay tuned for pictures of the rest of our "staycation".
I warned you that I was WAY behind in posting pictures. (and I hate picking and choosing, so a lot of the time I just post a bunch of pictures so I don't have to pick)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Looks like Sarah's on a chopper! LOL Love the raft that the icecream's in. Soooo cute!

Gramma Rita said...

Love all of the Idlewild pics, Niece Emily! Sorry I am not commenting on each one individually....just trying to get caught up here. :o) Looks like everybody had a nice day, and gotta love the Dippin' Dots, huh?! :oD