Can't have a sleepover without Pap's waffles. This particular morning he had 5 hungry girls to feed. (going around the table starting closest are: Sarah, Ashley, Mary, Alex and Morgan) Ashley is "like a" cousin and Morgan is Jack's cousin. Oh and if you can't tell there is a LOT of Hannah Montana going on here... I think each of the girls had H.M. p.j.s on.
Sarah and Ashley enjoying their waffles. In case you didn't know, Pap makes the BEST waffles!! Mary wakes up extra early and gets Pap up to make her waffles when we stay there...she just loves them.Explanation of all the girls is in next entry...I forget and upload in my order, not chronologically backwards like blogger thinks I should.

1 comment:
A grandpa that makes waffles...what more can a girl ask for?! What fun for the girls...and what wonderful memories are being made. :o)
Post a Comment