When we go to annual conference..we stay in a dorm...a very nice dorm I will have you know. It is new and it is great!. SO what do we do at conference, you may ask? Hang out in entertainment centers, of course.
...while eating our lunch...pb& j minus the pb if you are interested...grape to be exact.and we drink milk. Any more questions?? :)
Like really, you think we could go ANYWHERE and Sarah not be drinking her milk. I mean, the girl should just pull a cow around with her, as much as she drinks. Got Milk commercial here we come!!

1 comment:
That's funny...a pb & j without the pb! LOL I'd do it the other way around...I'd have a pb & j without the j. ;o) I like both, but if I had to pick one it would be the pb. :o9
Too funny about Sarah and her milk too. Although I'm guessing the sippy cup is easier to take along than a cow would be! ;oD LOL
Post a Comment