Monday, September 21, 2009

Aster for Mommy

Janet Stewart had Mary over the other morning and wanted us to get some pictures with her Aster that was in FULL bloom. Of course I didn't object..pretty purple flowers for a picture.
Mary saw these yellow flowers and thought her purple bouquet would look nice in a picture. (photographer in training, she is)
I absolutely love how this one turned out.
Pretty girl with purple flowers
(although she needed a hair cut).

(taken this past Thursday)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura B said...

What pretty pictures of Mary! Did you get any of Sarah in them? I love the last two, too!

Grandma and Pap Urso said...

Mary does need a haircut, but the long bangs look really nice in these pictures. She sure is a beauty (and her sister, too).

Gramma Rita said...

Love the purple asters, and such a pretty girl with them! :o)