Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fireworks & lunch break

Our first night back at Disney, we found out that we could see the Epcot fireworks from our balcony...what a nice surprise that was!
Here, Daddy and his girls paused from watching them to let me take this.
Monday we decided to go to Typhoon Lagoon Water Park (at Disney) . WE took a break for lunch...PB & J uncrustables and snacks. The girls must have been hungry because Mary ate 2, and Sarah finished hers (which is unusual) and even had some Quakes to top it off.
Yummy!
Umm. Umm Good!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Hey Niece Emily..I'm enjoying *all* of your blog posts...just not commenting on each one individually. You sure are getting some great shots...the ocean pics, the sunrise pics, etc., etc. Good job! :oD And those Uncrustables...those things are yummy! I actually have a box in my freezer and eat one every now and again. ;o) Now back to the posts I go. :o)