Last night we had planned to go to a campfire and sing along (and have smores) but Florida had other plans for us...a major storm. So we took the girls to the community hall (which is a rec center that is free to use). They could watch tv..Disney of course; play in the castle or with toys, play ping pong, air hockey, video games or do a craft. I'll have you know I kicked Judes butt at air hockey. (well he wasn't helping his cause...scoring points for me off his hand thing. ) :) Then the girls did a beaded necklace (free), but Mary wanted to spell her name and in the one size letters there was not a single M to be found...and I'll tell you I went through every single letter. And of course in the other size letters there wasn't a single R to be found. (Jude went through these ones) So she settled for M (in a small bead) and URSO in the larger beads. I ended up doing more of the necklaces than them...they enjoyed the play area so much.
Then when the rain let up we came back to the room to get ready for bed...they watched a short Disney toon...one of the old ones.And their feet were just too cute not to take a picture of.
See what I mean??

No comments:
Post a Comment