Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You better believe it

WE managed to get BOTH girls to "test" the water at the beach. They were both scared to death, but we wanted them to realize it isn't that bad. It took some major coaxing...or should I say forceful moves, but we got them both in with Daddy, so I could snap the picture of course.
Notice they are so far in, the water barely gets to their ankles...but they were in!! (here Sarah is reaching for me...she wanted to run to me in the worst way)
I just had to savor the moment...it may not happen again. (although we made progress at a water park here at Disney that has a wave pool...so there may still be hope)
Daddy laughing at how fast Sarah sprinted to me..to get out of the water. Poor child-doesn't know what she is missing. I mean we wouldn't take her out, but a little wave on the ankles and even knees is fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: