Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almost time for supper

On our way out of town, I picked a few tomatoes from our garden to take to Grandma and Pap. Grandma cut them for supper, and I couldn't believe how pretty they were. I was so proud of them. And Pap and Grandma even said they tasted great!! (I don't eat tomatoes, so was satisfied with the way they looked) Most people in Creekside lost their tomatoes to the blight, but for some reason, ours survived. YEAH!!!
A picture of my wonderful husband...it was so nice getting to spend the afternoon with him and his parents. I sure am lucky to have the best husband in the WORLD and the best in-laws to go with him.
Add in our two beautiful daughters and a girl couldn't ask for anything more!!
Daddy took them into the yard for a quick game of tag while we were waiting on the burgers. (Notice Sarah just couldn't keep up...literally)
It was a great afternoon/evening and the food was wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

That tomato looks quite tasty! :o9 Aren't you fortunate that your tomatoes didn't get that blight?! I bet you have lots of friends in Creekside right now...wanting tomatoes! ;o) LOL

Laura B said...

I am with you, they look beautiful, but I'll take other's words on how they taste! Love the girls playing dress up!

Grandma and Pap Urso said...

It makes it easier to be good in-laws when you have a daughter-in-law who is so good to our son and granddaughters (and us)!! Thanks for the tomatoes...they were great. :-)