I won't tell you how many tries it took to get this picture, and God Bless Sarah, she was so patient and cooperative. One time I had a mother put her face right in the opening waiting for her child to come out (he was like 2 kids behind Sarah) and then I had another stand right in front of my camera lens (HELLO) and then I had multiple kids get in my way...Sarah just kept getting back in line and crawling through over and over until I could get this.
We had better luck with MaryShe enjoyed these stilt-like blocks. She could even walk on them.
Love the hair!!

1 comment:
Looks like the girls had a blast at their day of play! How cool that Tigger and Clifford were there! Love the static hair pics. LOL I'm with Sarah on that rolling thing...I don't think I'd have wanted to roll either. ;o) Sarah seems to be getting past her camera shy phase, huh?! :o)
Post a Comment