Tuesday was Mary's 5th Birthday. We tried to make it a special day for her, and I think she enjoyed it. Since it fell on a day she doesn't have school, Jude and I took her to breakfast. I think she enjoyed the Mommy and Daddy time. Then Mary and I ran some errands, picked up a new devotional for her and some odds and ends. As we were leaving to pick up her sister, she informed me she really, really wanted pizza and it didn't end with Hut. :) She said we were really close to where she wanted. I guessed some random pizza places and she informed me that I was wrong and the one she wanted started with a C and had another C in it. Since it was her birthday, Daddy told me to treat her to her request.
Enjoying their lemon water.Yummy cinnamon buns!!
"Cheese!"
It as an enjoyable lunch with my girls. Mary said this was the bestest birthday ever. Still can't believe she is 5 already!!

2 comments:
Looks like the PERFECT 5th birthday! What a wonderful day she got to enjoy!
What a wonderful 5th BD! Those cinnamon buns look yummy! :o9
Post a Comment