Our baby girl just turned 5!! We can't believe it.
While we were at Grandma and Pap's house for Thanksgiving, we celebrated her birthday. Jude and I picked up the Hannah Montana headset for her to wear in place of a birthday hat. Grandma made the traditional jello cake.
"Hmmm...what should I wish for??"While we were at Grandma and Pap's house for Thanksgiving, we celebrated her birthday. Jude and I picked up the Hannah Montana headset for her to wear in place of a birthday hat. Grandma made the traditional jello cake.
Mary got some great gifts from the Urso's. She got "UP" (a fabulous movie), McDonalds gift card, bath crayons, Littlest Pet Shop, a savings bond and I'm sure I'm forgetting something; but you get the point...she had a GREAT birthday!!
Alex enjoyed helping her celebrate too.

1 comment:
Cute idea with the headset, I bet she loved it! Mmm, jello cake!
Post a Comment