Sarah was so proud that she decorated this reindeer.
Mary was having fun with this small tree of ours. Maybe some day we will have two of these so each girl can keep one in their room, like I did as a child. I always looked forward to decorating my own tree. I can see that Mary will enjoy that too. (we just need to find room for a tree in their rooms-maybe next year)
I just <3 this picture. And I wish that I could freeze moments like these!

3 comments:
Looks great! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas time! And I agree, that is a wonderful picture of the girls, so great you captured it on film!
All your decorations look great! I, too, loved having my own little tree in our bedroom when I was a kid. We didn't have one every year, but sometimes we did. :o) Love that pic of the two girls together.
Wonderful pic of the girls.
Post a Comment