This year the girls have been begging me to make gingerbread man cookies. I have never made them, so opted to buy a kit...all you had to do was add a few ingredients, chill, roll, cut, bake and then decorate. The kit had the cutter and all the decorations needed. Well...we were at my Grandmas house, and they were begging to make them. I was busy working on wedding pictures for my Dad, so I told them they had to ask someone else. I can't remember exactly how it went, but in the end it was PawPaw (my Dad), Pappy Bill and Uncle Tony that assisted them in making cookies. Obviously I had to stop from my picture job to take these pics...this was one Christmas activity that I didn't want to forget.
The girls were in their glory...and in the flour :)We won't discuss how much flour they used...that doesn't matter. What matters is that they were having the time of their lives!!
Dad was rolling out, the girls were cutting and Uncle Tony was putting them on the trays to bake. Pappy Bill was on oven duty.
What a special Christmas moment to cherish!!

No comments:
Post a Comment