These pics aren't showing up for me. Probably Blogger is messing with me...I'll try back tomorrow. :)
Maybe not...blogger is giving me trouble today too. Plus I am right at hitting my limit on pics so maybe I need to start deleting some old ones. :(
I am glad I am not the only one who can't see them. I love the other posts, though! Nothing better than a Daddy with his girls! <3
Yay!! I can see the horse pics now. Looks like the girls were enjoying Cocoa. And what a nice name for the horse as it does look the color of cocoa. :) Please tell Sarah I think she did an excellent job of drawing a horse!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pics aren't showing up for me. Probably Blogger is messing with me...I'll try back tomorrow. :)
Maybe not...blogger is giving me trouble today too. Plus I am right at hitting my limit on pics so maybe I need to start deleting some old ones. :(
I am glad I am not the only one who can't see them. I love the other posts, though! Nothing better than a Daddy with his girls! <3
Yay!! I can see the horse pics now. Looks like the girls were enjoying Cocoa. And what a nice name for the horse as it does look the color of cocoa. :) Please tell Sarah I think she did an excellent job of drawing a horse!
Post a Comment