Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Santa's Workshop

This year, Mary had a Santa's Workshop at school. That is where we can send in money and a list of people, and she gets to shop for them. She really enjoyed shopping for those on her list, and even managed to save some of the money to spend on herself!! :) Of course, since Mary got to shop for us, Sarah felt the need to shop as well. SO, I took her to the dollar store and let her get for the same people. She had SO much fun, and was very mature in her shopping. I was quite proud of her. These pics were taken on Christmas Eve. The girls just HAD to give Grandma and Pa their presents.
And of course, they loved what was picked for them.
Grandma got a pretty bracelet from Mary and a hot plate and decorative dish from Sarah.

Pap got a pen from Mary (I think) and some cologne from Sarah---his favorite kind!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: